Private Choice Long Term Care
The private long term care service is available for those whose health concerns have advanced to the point where they require personal and medical care to carry out the activities of daily living.
Care services include:
- Attending Physician having containing care privileges within Alberta Health Services/ Calgary Zone.
- Administrator responsible for the overall operations of the Manor.
- Director of Nursing, a Registered Nurse responsible for clinical services.
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Health Care Aides specializing in continuing care.
- Social Worker
- Rehabilitation Therapist responsible for assessments and equipment.
- Rehabilitation program that provides one on one and group programming.
- Recreation and Activities professionals who assess clients and provides options for participation in various recreational activities.
- Registered Dietitian available for assessment of nutritional needs.
- Red Seal Certified Chefs’ prepare meals that satisfy most tastes.
- Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance Services
Contact Us To Book A Private Tour
To learn more about Private Choice Long Term Care Services, please visit The Brenda Strafford Foundation Website at www.thebsf.ca